Saturday 7 May 2016

Happiness







There’s nothing standing in my way
I remind myself of this
The price has already been paid
 But it is always hit or miss.

I open my eyes and look around
This bright and shiny room
I am careful not to make a sound
It is as quiet as a tomb

Moving along and looking ahead
Haunted by the past
I dreamt that I was cut and bled
I need to make this moment last.

Anxious to not waste my time
I get in my car and drive
Sometimes a song will make me cry
I’ve never felt so alive.

4 comments:

  1. I liked your blog very much Digital Marketing By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

    ReplyDelete